Bios passwords tutorial
Method 1 (Reset BIOS using the jumper)
- Disconnect all cables and peripherals from the PC (power, keyboard, mouse, ethernet, printer).
- Discover the side of a PC or laptop back to access the motherboard.
- Locate the CMOS battery and see if there is a jumper (usually blue) used for CMOS reset. This jumper, if exist, can have 2-4 pins and can be written with: CLEAR CMOS, CLEAR, CLR, JCMOS1, PASSWORD, PSWD, PWD.
- Move the jumper to the appropriate position to erase the Bios password, leave it for about 30 seconds, move back to the original position and get it done.
- Upon booting, your PC will access the Bios without the password, but the clock system and other existing settings will need to be corrected. If jumper has only 2 pins, remove 30s, then put in the initial position. Thus, the bios has been reset.
Method 2 (Reset BIOS by disconnecting the CMOS battery)
- If there is no reset jumper, the CMOS battery will actually be disconnected for 30s, then plug in again. Upon booting, Bios enters without the password and the necessary adjustments are made.
- It's the fastest and safest bios reset method.
Method 3 (Generate bios password)
- Especially for laptops, if we do not want to open them, when we are asked for the bios password, we will enter the wrong passwords 3 times before the message System disabled, followed by a code.
- Remember this code, go to: http://bios-pw.org/ on another PC and enter this code.
- One or more BIOS passwords will automatically be generated with which we will unlock your laptop.
Visit my websites:https://www.jwebsaints.com